How do I know what path to take?

Asked Glen Burnie, Maryland

As a rising senior, I know it's important to start making decisions about my future. I know the classes I choose to take can prepare me, but I how do i choose which path to take to ensure success? #classes #success #degree

Britta’s Answer

Hi Angel, it's great that you are aware of how important it is to start considering your future. As a rising senior, I would look to take a variety of courses to try to help you figure out what you are interested in. You may even be able to take a couple of community college or online courses to help you determine a possible college major or career path. It may be a good idea to seek out opportunities to volunteer in your community. I wish you the best of luck!

Britta recommends the following next steps:

• I recommend envisioning where you would like to see yourself in 5 years and then try to break down steps that would help you to get there.