What is the best university for majoring in business?

Updated Los Angeles, California

currently I have really been interested in the idea of business and can see it in my future but I don't know what university would be the best option
#business #help

Ann’s Answer

Hi Diety,

There are a lot of great schools that offer business schools, so this is a great question to start thinking about. There are going to be pros and cons for each school, so it's important to do your research. You want to consider factors like cost, location, financial aid packages, campus safety, technology and the business partnerships the schools have. Partnerships are important, because they will be your ticket to hands on experience, internships and job opportunities after you graduate. In the next steps I have included a link to Niche.com's ranking of best business schools for 2019. This is a great website that ranks schools on a number of factor, another source I would check out is Princeton's top business school rankings as well. Good luck!!

Ann recommends the following next steps:

• https://www.niche.com/colleges/search/best-colleges-for-business/