What are good schools for engineering or architecture?

Asked Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Anshul’s Answer

Updated Morrisville, North Carolina

There are tons of really good engineering school so like said by Simon start searching for in-state schools. First you probably need to start thinking what type of engineer interests you, the reason I say that is because a school good for Electrical Engineering may not be as good for Chemical engineering. You can find similar lists / ranking from other sources but I am providing a link from US news below. Many schools also provide scholarships so check that out also. Just always know that you are as good of an engineer as you want, a good school helps but you are ultimately the one who defines what that engineer inside you will achieve and innovate!

https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/rankings/engineering-doctorate

Simon’s Answer

Updated Greensboro, Georgia

There are many good engineering and architecture schools. I would first start with the schools in your state to keep cost as low as possible. Out of state students get the same education as the in state student next to them. Search the schools and research the accreditation. Study hard in high school to make sure you will get accepted. Engineering is a great field of study. I loved being a department and project engineer for 35 years.