What other strengths or experiences might I need for a career in a fashion industry?

Asked Glen Rose, Texas

Hi my name is Jennifer, I am a Glen Rose HS students, I am 17 years old and a junior.
My strengths are being a good communicator, organizing and cleaning. I am interested in the fashion industry. In my spare time I like to organize. What other strengths or experiences might I need for a career in a fashion industry? #fashion-design #fashion #career #design

Addison’s Answer

Updated Houston, Texas

Hey, Jennifer! The fashion and beauty industries are notoriously hard to break into. This said, something that was instrumental for me in getting into the beauty industry was a positive attitude and a willingness to work hard. It was hard work that pushed me ahead in my career and got me noticed by my boss. Further to this, I think with a positive attitude, anything is possible. Cheesy, I know, but positivity is contagious and can bring light to every work environment and show your teammates how excited you are to be there!

shweta’s Answer

Updated Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

Love for fashion.