How do professionals deal with micro aggression in the workplace especially when coming from a superior?

Student studying IT
#it #npower #student

3

TAC’s Answer

No matter who the person is, always treat people with outmost respect. My approach is understand the person's behaviour, sit with them and explain to them politely about their micro aggressions. They might not vine know that they are being aggressive.

0

Kushal’s Answer

Defenitely you cannot go aggressive as the person is a senior. But yes if its against the company policy you can report the same. Also in general ignorance is a solution if its not really bad, just keep up the good work. One thing to avoid is talking about it with others in team who cannot do much, because it does not help much. Just report it to correct group of people.

0

Puneet’s Answer

I totally agree with Kushal. My thoughts are the same and I could not have said it better than how he has articulated

0