How much do you usally make in one check in the HVAC field.

money engineering Hello my name is Micah Thompson and I'm just starting my training for HVAC 1 at Job Corps in El Paso TX. I'm 19 years old and hoping to learn more about this field.

1
Pros
1
0

Mechelle’s Answer

Hi Micah,

The average salary for an HVAC technician in Texas is around $44,550 per year. I also live in TX, so we both know how important it is to be cool in the summer. I think this is a great field to get in to. Good Luck!
1
Pros
1
0

Paul’s Answer

I'm gonna suggest a good place to do more research about your field is the people actually working in the field. For example, there is probably an association of HVAC engineers or something similar in your area. There might even be a local union that represents HVAC workers; they would be a tremendous information source for you.

Or thinking more directly, find out which companies your family or acquaintances use for their home or business, and talk to the head people. They'll give you a lot of inside baseball on the finer details of the business, and what you need to know to get started.
0