I am interested in Commercial Art. I would like to work in a medium where I can display my creativity. What are the career options that I can explore?

I am a Class 9 student, with an interested in Commercial Art. I would like to work in a medium where I can display my creativity. What are the career options that I can explore? #finance #marketing

15

Lori’s Answer

In my career as a commercial artist I've worked as a graphic designer, mural painter, art director, creative director, and user experience director. There are many different exciting ways to go in this field.

As a graphic designer you can specialize in print - package design, publication design, advertising and branding, logo design etc. Or you can focus on digital design - UI design, UX design, front end web design, game design, 3D animation, etc.

It's definitely a blast being able to work in a field that allows you to express your creativity everyday so stick with it!

You can also take courses on Udacity for front end and V R which are project based and then post your work on Github. Nurit Praeger

0

Nurit’s Answer

I am not that familiar with this career track but it seems that advertising and web design would be suitable. You should create your own portfolio of projects for your resume. There are many online courses which are project based so you can get started rather easily.

0