im trying to find out what profession would be a great fit for me

2

I'm a #college #student my major is social work. I love listening to r&b #music. I like to stay at home and watch funny movies. I love to listen to other people problems. I love spending time alone and talk on the phone with my sister which is my bestfriend. I like to try new things but not by myself. I am an antisocial person but i am great at listening and understanding other people problems.

2

Luis’s Answer

0

I would suggest a counselor or probation officer as a profession.

0

Keira’s Answer

0
Hi, there are a number of options you could explore. If you want to help people but prefer to work one-on-one, you could continue on to a Master’s in Social Work and get your LCSW (a clinical license to practice one-on-one with patients). If you’re interested in music, you could look into changing to a Marketing or Business major and doing the business side of music. Doing something in social media might be up your alley as well.
I would encourage you to meet with a career counselor to take a career assessment test; I found that really helpful when I wanted to change my professional focus from Advertising to Higher Education.

Keira recommends the following next steps:

• Meet with a career counselor.
0