What career fits with my interests?

Hi, i’m in 11th grade. One of my main interests is computer editing. I enjoy video editing with adobe after effects and making 3D objects with Element 3D. I like using my mind to make up new transitions. I also enjoy math and I like technology overall. #technology #career #editing

Fabiola’s Answer

I want to jump in and suggestion Fusion 360 - it is free for students and easy to learn 3D Modeling. However, these are skills for an engineering, product design or manufacturing career and it seems that you like the video editing side of things. On that sense, you can go into animation, special effects or a degree in film making. If you go into special effects and animation, I highly recommend you also learn a computer coding language such as Python. Your math skills will help with that as well. Good luck to you!

Robert’s Answer

Engineering! Learn SolidWorks to design things, develop geometric skills, and make animation videos. Go hard on math and programming skills. It sounds like you would be good at designing and improving new products. In college choose mechanical or electrical engineering. Also, learn hands on building skills like machining, welding, soldering, carpentry, and assembly.