What colleges are good for software engineering in India?

5

I have completed my 10th std and am interested in becoming a software engineer. #engineering #software #computer-software #computer-hardware

5

Jyoti’s Answer

0
Hi Sahana,

Many have provided you a good list of IIT's and NIT's.

Also there are good colleges in Karnataka/Bangalore based on CET/COMED-K. Below is the list of some of them.

1. RVCE
2. BMS
3. PESIT
4. MSRIT
5. SJCE
6. UVCE
7. Dayanand sagar

All the best !!
0

Prashant’s Answer

0

Hi,

India has a booming software engineering industry. Its a wise decision to build career in software engineering.

You can start focussing now on your school studies and start preparing for college entrance examinations. Though you have to go ahead and study on your own in college as well and pursue coding to excel.

But getting a top college helps you to build connections, have a brand value around yourself and get good exposure.

The top colleges you can target are :

1. Indian Institute of Technologies ( The old ones primarily : Bombay, Kanpur, Kharagpur)
  2. National Institute of Technologies (Allahabad, Trichy, Suratkhal, Jaipur, Bhopal)
  3. Birla Institute of Techonologies (Pilani, Goa, Hyedarabad)
  4. DTU
  5. NSIT

Prashant recommends the following next steps:

• I will suggest you to google top colleges in india and focus on Top 30.
0
0

Matheu’s Answer

0
I would have to say the cutting edge college in software engineering is MIT, but there are other schools that can be more forgiving cost wise and still be good schools to learn from. I recommend Purdue University or Ball State University, my alma mater, as an example for a more affordable degree program. #college #computer-science
0

Binu’s Answer

0

There are plenty of well reputed engineering colleges in India where you can pursue a software engineering degree. I would suggest to try and get admission in one of the top colleges so that you get the best in terms of learning.

Some of the top colleges are as follows:-

1)IITs

2)NITs

3)Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore

4)BITS Pilani

5)VIT

0