andrea G.’s Avatar

andrea G.

46

2

What is the employment outlook for those with a biology degree?

I am a high school senior who is planning on majoring in biology (most likely general biology). Although I plan on pursuing medical school in the future, I would like to know how the employment perspective is for someone who holds a bachelors of science for biology. #biology #employment #science #college #career #career-counseling

Hi Andrea G., There are some possibilities for those hold Bachelor degree for #biology, of course, depends on the country and location. For example, becoming a teacher, as a research assistant in University or pharmaceutical company, writer working on high school textbook, biology illustrator if you are good at art as well. I was major in General Biology when I was in the college, I have classmate works in the zoo; liaison; salesperson; teacher; research assistant; medical doctor; and scientist! #career-counseling Good luck!
Last updated Nov 07 '17 at 12:14 AM