Good question. One must prepare well before taking up a venture as big as setting up physical therapy clinic which not just requires investment in equipment and tools also needs specialized professionals hired for the work that can be the best performing team.
There are various online free courses that can give you fair idea of what all is taught in Entrepreneur Classes.
Typically they cover -
- Characteristics of a typical entrepreneur
- Life cycle of business
- The entrepreneurial process - from idea to launch
- Entrepreneurial thinking - a different view of risk
- Learning from other Entrepreneurs
- Change management
- Market study
- Business models, business plans
- Funding plans and a lot more...
MIT also offers entrepreneurship courses -
Hope you find this information useful.
All the best.