Erika H.

31

2

What are some things I can do in High School now to make sure I'm ready for college?

I'm a junior looking into Music Education and I want to be prepared for college, and right now, I feel in the dark. #college #university #music

chat-bubble-icon1 answer

Hi Erika, It has been my experience that it helps to have good grades, a strong background in community service, and good SAT and ACT scores. I think a key element is also knowing how to compile and write good research papers. It is important to start looking at colleges with programs you think you might be interested in and finding out when test scores are due, what the application deadlines are, and if there are any special requirements that need to be fulfilled. Be sure to attend career fairs and college fairs so you get an idea of your options. Have fun with it. Good luck and please let me know how things are going.
Last updated Oct 10 '17 at 21:24

Schools Add a schools