Brett B.

181

4

How do I stay active during the summer so I am making continuous progress towards bettering my career path?

I am not sure on how I can make the most of my summer. I do not want to have days where I am doing nothing, I want every day to be a day where I am making strides toward my career. #career #graduate #time-management #organization

Your best bet is to look at taking classes that would assist with the career you are looking at. In addition, you may want to look at internships or volunteer opportunities that would expand your horizon. Interning will give you experience within your field and volunteering will enhance your resume and show your interests and philanthropic efforts.

Last updated May 10 at 14:31

Hi, Brett. You certainly want to take advantage of good job opportunities available to you. This will help avoid the "no experience" response, build your resume, and connect you with resources and references. It will also give you business insight. In addition, volunteer in groups of your interests. This demonstrates character and commitment while still giving you the opportunity to enjoy your summer! I wish you the best!

Last updated Jun 25 at 22:52

icon-country-tags Ashburn, VA, USA

Schools Add a schools