What course should I take after my second PUC?

i have completed my 2nd PUC in a commerce group . I am interested in mathematics, and I want to join B.com. What are the groups there in the B.com like marketing, accounting ect., and which is related to mathematics and commerce? #marketing #accountant #banking #statistics #commerce #math #mathematics #economics

6

Eric’s Answer

Within a business school there are a lot of different options that deal with commence and mathematics. Consider Accounting or Finance. If you want to have more of a general understanding or want to explore all aspects of business school, I suggest going into a management program first that covers general topics within all areas and then switch into a focused program after a year or two. #college #business-school

0

Sarada’s Answer

You can take economics, finance, marketing . Operations management , Human resources . International finance is also an option

0