Thank you!

I know this is for questions but I just want to thank all the professionals for there answers and support
#thank you

28

Kindness is like a viral YouTube video. Every person who sees it feels like sharing it with others. Thanks for sharing your kindness with us.

6

Dexter’s Answer

This is a beautiful post! :)

I wish you the best!

--
Dexter

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. John Frick

Beautiful words John. :) Dexter Arver

3

Jennifer’s Answer

Sharing is caring! And kindness keeps the heart strong! Always lead with kindness and think of others, many times it makes you feel just as good! You are welcome. Best of luck in your adventures!

2

Mike’s Answer

Thanks for posting your appreciation.

When I was your age, I did not have a source I could turn to for my questions about life and development in the profession of my choosing. In my family history, my siblings and I were the first to graduate college. We knew nothing about the professional world, post graduation.

My parents were hard workers and wanted better for us. That we did know.

Looking back, I think I would have made a couple different choices had I had someone to seek advice from.

Best wishes... you are off to a great start.

2

You are welcome! Good Luck

2

Scott’s Answer

We are all better together!

2

Zainee’s Answer

Thank you for taking a bit of time to share this post. It is very thoughtful and kind. One of the ways to build resilience is also the ability to express gratitude and recognize wins big or small! This has certainly made my day and added to my "positivity currency".

2

Cristina’s Answer

Hi Marie!

This is so thoughtful of you. Thank you for sharing.

1

GABRIELA’s Answer

You are very welcome. you are a sweetheart. Take care / study hard/ stay active eat right.

hugs

1

Michelle’s Answer

Thank you Marie! That is very kind of you and I wish you all the Best in your future endeavors.

1

Chinwe’s Answer

You are so welcome! Very kind and thoughtful of you! :-)

1

Jasanpreet Kaur’s Answer

Thank you for appreciating! It's good to have a place wherein all your future doubts can be cleared.

Knowledge sharing is one of the best virtue of life.

1

Sheila’s Answer

Hi Marie:

Thank you for taking the time to send a "thank you" note to the CareerVillage Professionals. This was a very warm and kind-hearted gesture.

Best of luck to you! 🌷

~ Sheila

0

Darin’s Answer

Amazing post Marie. That's awfully kind of you, Wishing you all the best on your future endeavors!

0

Cheang’s Answer

Hi Marie!

This really a wonderful post, you makes me feel that I am doing the right thing and thanks so much Marie. This is a good platform for us to interact and communicate, feel free to ask and we are willing to share more about our experiences to you.

0