Is there still time to pursue hobbies in med school?

5
5

Philomena’s Answer

0
Yes there is time to pursue hobbies in med school. just know how to schedule your time and be time conscious. i know med doctors who practice and still make a living from their hobbies ( med doc who is an artist as well).
0

McKenzie’s Answer

0
If you practice time management, absolutely! While you likely won't be involved in as many things as you were in undergrad, being involved into 1-2 other things that you love to do will be great for your mental health.
0

0
Sure. Time management is key. Between lecture, lab and studying, the first 2 years will be grueling. Make sure to leave time for yourself to exercise, eat right and even some hobbies or socializing.
0

Blake’s Answer

0
Hey Jeff,

I did not go to medical school, but I worked 40+ hours in my undergraduate and I can say that I would think there's time for hobbies. It might not be ideal time and would be a flexible schedule, but I'm sure there will be time.

Thanks,
Blake
0

Dan’s Answer

0
Maybe not a new hobby but def develop one before and you can keep up with it during medical school when you have the time. Your main focus by far will be studying.
0

Jemima A.’s Answer

0
Yea.. You can pursue your hobbies.
All you need to practice is TIME MANAGEMENT.
Medical school doesn't mean you shouldn't get involved or exposed.
Create time for leisures, you can carry out your hobbies during these periods.
But do well to know/note that studying is more paramount...
0