Are scholarships helpful for sports as in dance or cheerleading as well? Not just school itself or for sports get a job?

I want to do a sport to have fun in college. I'm going to be a mortician, fun time is always needed. #sports #dance #studying-tips #scholarship #mortician #cheerleading

1

Nicole’s Answer

I wasn't planning on doing a sport in college and during my first week, I did something completely out of my comfort zone and just e-mailed the Track and Field coach to express my interest in joining the team. He gave me a tryout, I made the team, and I don't regret it at all. For me, doing a sport in college kept me balanced. Many athletic programs mandate that you complete a certain amount of study hours during your first year at a designated spot on campus. This might seem tedious and annoying at first, but trust me, you'll have so much going on that you'll soon realize that this tedious task is what's keeping you on track. If you can get a scholarship, it's even better! One thing that I will tell you is that if you have a scholarship, be prepared to really commit. Track was a huge part of my college career and it kept my schedule super full, but I loved that it grounded me and kept me from going too crazy in college with non-school tasks or activities. My suggestion is that if you want to do it, go for it! It doesn't hurt to give it a try.

0