I need a job that allow me to travel around the world.Or jobs that are adventurous.please guide me...l love to travel a lot

8

HARIS’s Answer

Hi Megha,

Travel and adventure makes it a wonderful combination. Indeed there are many career opportunities which you can pursue with this passion in mind. Few which I can recommend are:

1. Fraud Investigator - In the modern world, there are various kinds of fraud. Most of the investigation includes subjects or companies spread across multiple countries. This is an exciting career for those who love to travel and meet new people and cultures, while the job requires one to develop certain traits which can be achieved through consistent learning.

2. Negotiator - A skilled negotiator is another exciting career option. Negotiations during sales, procurement, investigations, marketing are some areas one can focus.

3. Travel Vlogger - While there are plenty out there in this space, you can still create your own space by discovering smart ways of exploring the world and sharing it with others.

All the best.

0

Satinderjeet’s Answer

You can try technical or financial consulting, Job in airlines or cruise ships, or if you have interest in theater maybe you can be a part of some broadway show, which have residencies in multiple locations. Or can be a part of crew, backup dancers for the live performances etc. You can also specialise in concert management and be a part of different global event management teams.

0

Betina’s Answer

I agree with the other respondents - the travel industry offers airline jobs, cruise jobs and travel agency jobs. Mechanical and electrical field engineers are always on the road. You may also want to consider working for one of the large consulting companies in finance. Happy travels!

0

Many sales positions will allow you to travel all the time.

Another position is those who travel to install or fix machines/equipment.

Another would be Program Management positions where you manage programs and teams of people in different locations and countries.

0

Cindy’s Answer

I would try something in the cruise industry. You will travel many places and make friends with coworkers from other places and may be able to visit their homelands with them.

0