Does Forensic Psychology have a lot of job options when graduated with a degree?

Asked Parsippany-Troy Hills, New Jersey

I was wondering because I want to study forensic psychology and get a job in the field after i obtain my masters. #law #criminal-justice #forensic-psychology

Mary Magdalene’s Answer

Updated Stone Mountain, Georgia
Hey! My Master's degree is in forensic psychology and I went the teaching route over the practice route. Criminal profiling isn't in high demand, but there are other positions you could work in after obtaining your degree in forensic psychology like law enforcement, mental health settings, the courts and even jails and prisons. I would seek out an internship experience as you are working on your Master's degree. This will allow you to network with employers in the community and develop connections to the types of job(s) you are interested in. Good luck! Mary