How do you use your linkedin profile to it's full advantage to get a job?

2

I've made a linkedin profile and I don't quite understand how to use it to obtain a job that I want. I am currently a sophomore in college, I major in Civil Environmental engineering and I would like to know how using Linkedin can help me find a job. Thank you. #job #linkedin #ceo #working-in-big-companies

2

zach’s Answer

0

LinkedIn is an excellent tool to use for a variety of reasons. If you are looking to utilize LinkedIn for researching potential careers, we would recommend following companies you are interested in as well as influential people in the industry. These companies and industry leaders often post relevant content on LinkedIn that will provide you with information on the career. If you stay active on the platform, you may also have opportunities to network with people in the industry. If you have a Career Services or similar group available to you, we would recommend utilizing that resource to review your LinkedIn personal profile. Think of your profile as a Resume... you never know who may be perusing your profile! Stay active and stay curious!

0

Wael’s Answer

0

Check the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fpQMa8_O8A&ab_channel=AnsonAlexander

0

Jess’s Answer

0

Just make sure to keep your qualifications and interests up to date. And be as specific as you can. This will attract recruiters to look at your profile and could maybe help you get a job that way. Connect with as many people as you can, sometimes people will find you on LinkedIn because you are connected to someone they are connected to. Maybe if you wanted to work at a specific company, you can find recruiters of that company on LinkedIn by searching, and try to connect with them?

0