Joanne P.

71

2

What are some classes I should take in college for interior design or architecture?

I have an interest in these two majors? #architecture #interior-design #interior

I suggest talking with the school where you wish to pursue the course. Often these programs have a very strict structure and you need to take courses in a certain order. Typically manual drafting, AutoCAD, space planning basics, materials of construction, are beginning courses.

Last updated May 25 '16 at 20:09

1 comment

Classes will vary some from one school to another. Find a school that offers both programs and take some basic courses listed in one or the other program. If you decide you want to switch programs, it will be easier than switching institutions. Take a manual drafting class and a CAD class at a community college first to see how you like them and how you do. This will give you an idea for moving forward.

Last updated May 25 '16 at 20:21

1 comment

Schools Add a school