Sally K.’s Avatar

Sally K.

31

2

What are some good ways to advance my education after attending my 4 year college? (MTSU)

I will be studying Biology in Middle Tennessee State University this coming up fall. I am extremely excited, but I'm not sure what to do after 4 years. I plan to be an orthodontist when I finish college and I have no clue what step to take to lead me into that right path. #college #biology #university #orthodontist

Hi Sally, Now that you have started, you should go visit your university career center. They will normally be able to connect you with your dental school, potential internships, or past alumni that are now orthodontists. Talking to your professors should also be helpful as they might have students or friends that are orthodontists. The goal is for you to get as much information and talk to as many people as you want to, in order to make sure that it is really what you want to do. Here is a link that will hopefully help you: https://learn.org/articles/Orthodontist_Become_an_Orthodontist_in_5_Steps.html Michaella
Last updated Oct 23 '17 at 14:03