I am a graduate in commerce and I am pursuing my post graduation in the same field . How can I get into the corporate world?

5

In my circle people are giving me an option of teaching but it is not my skill. #business #corporate

5

Rebecca’s Answer

0
You have plenty choices. A lot of business can apply your commerce knowledge, e.g. Trading Firms, Manufacturer, Banks, etc. You can explore the relevant jobs of these industries recruiting website. Alternatively, if you have any corporate that you would like to join, you can also try to send them an email to determine whether they have any openings.

Hope this helps!
0

JoAnne’s Answer

0

Hello - I can give you personal advice. The best way to get into a corporate position using what you may not see as directly applicable is to align your background to a corporate position. So, if you have strong commerce knowledge, why not look at positions that slated to marketing, distribution, or sales?

You can easily leverage your academic knowledge in a pragmatic way. I have a strong feeling that if you get your foot into a place via a sales or marketing role, you will be internally positioned to demonstrate your knowledge. Your knowledge should result in demonstrable success and your promote-ability will soon follow. Best luck to you.

0