How do I start with investment in stock market and share market?

#marketing I don't know nothing about investing in stocks.

2

Rebecca’s Answer

Firstly, you may understand how the stock markets and different investment instruments works before starting the investment. You can make profit but also lose monies in your investment. Some investment instruments are complex. If you do not have the sufficient knowledge, you may lose a lot of monies.
There are plenty of resources online, books and courses available. You can start acquire the relevant knowledge.
Also, I am not sure you have sufficient monies for your investment. You better seek advice from your parents and guidance from adults who have experience and knowledge on investment before you start.
Hope this helps! Good Luck!

0

Simeon’s Answer

I don't know if the app is available in your country, but Robinhood is an investment app that allows you to buy fractions of stocks and has educational material on how to do so. I've also had friends really get into investing on Yahoo finance and were successful. The general rule of thumb is to invest in a wide variety of stock; don't put too many eggs in one basket. Find stocks that match your risk preferences and have a reliable history of returns. There are also companies that sell ETFs, which are pre-made baskets of stocks designed by advisors that allow you to buy into good stocks with a much smaller fee than if you got the direct help of a stock advisor.

0