Which is better option for study in canada engineering 1=>Doing ADVANCE DIPLOMA AND GETTING PR(5yrs)..(less expensive)2=>Complete bachlor in indian(4yrs) and doing MASTERs IN CANADA(little expensive)

3

Which is better option for study in canada engineering 1=>Doing ADVANCE DIPLOMA AND GETTING PR(5yrs)..(less expensive)2=>Complete bachlor in indian(4yrs) and doing MASTERs IN CANADA(little expensive) #career #career-counseling #software-engineering #study-abroad #foreign-languages #canada-university #working-abroad #living-abroad

3

Manoj’s Answer

0

Hi Bhavarth, as far as my understanding goes and so as my own experiences with my friends and colleagues, this decision depends upon what are your priorities - that is if you are looking for a job in Canada or you want to come back to India and work here and at the same time the kind of education versus the amount of money saved.
If you go for your option 1 (advanced diploma), you will be attending your major part of time in Canada and thus although it would be less expensive but at the same time you wouldn't be exposed to the various challenges of an engineering curriculum which are primarily present in our national colleges (at least at engineering level).
But if you opt for option 2, where you try to get into some good engineering institutions of India and hence you would be having a strong basic post which a Masters in Canada will help you to leverage that in an international context.

Hence I would suggest you to complete your engineering here and then opt for a masters degree there.

0