What part time job can I get here?

I'm 21 years old, a college student. I took up the course Bachelor of Physical Education, and I'm now a 3rd year college student in the Philippines. I'm literate manipulate computer. #college-student #job-search #college-jobs

2

Serena’s Answer

Hi Seica,

There are two ways that you can utilize your skill set to get a part time job.
First, as you are a physical education major,
you can work on attaining personal trainer licenses as well - the internationally recognized ones will be the most ideal.
You can work part time as a personal trainer for clients and there are 2 ways in doing so -
either physically coaching them in person or virtually online.
Personal training is one of the most sought after services these few years as people are trying hard to keep fit,
so it is a good part time career to pursue or potentially full time when you graduate.

Secondly, you can take a look at freelance website such as Fiver.com
You can list your expertise as a service offering such as your computer literacy related skills on the website.
Fill in your profile with your prior experience so when people see your listing,
they have more insight into what you can offer.
Being a freelancer also offer greater flexibility on timing,
so you can discuss with your client on the best timing to carry out the service. :)

Hope the above helps, and good luck!!

Regards,
Serena

0

Simeon’s Answer

I think data entry and remote tutor are some options for you as a part-time remote worker during Covid.

0