So, what's the best way to showcase your personality during an interview. Basically, relax and be yourself. By coming into the interview feeling calm and collected, you will be able to focus on letting your personality, rather than your nerves, come through. Practice answering common interview questions beforehand to boost your confidence. Find a friend or fellow student who’s willing to act as the interviewer and read the questions to you so that you can practice answering out loud. Also consider employing some relaxation techniques (like deep breathing or meditation) right before the interview. Coming to the interview relaxed and prepared will help you to feel at ease and to focus on putting your best foot forward. Keep in mind that interviewers want to see the real you and how you react under pressure. By remaining honest but polite, and by appearing composed during the meeting, you'll highlight your strengths and ability to work well as part of a team, even in trying situations.
The best job interviews often feel like a conversation Manasi
2.Research the Interviewer: Search LinkedIn for the interviewer’s profile.
3.Prepare Your Answers: Always prepare the general HR & recruitment answers. I.e, your strengths, weaknesses, career goals...etc. practice your interview answers out loud or even do a mock interview. Say your responses aloud until they flow from the tongue.
4. Prepare Questions to Ask: Thinking of the right questions to ask is an important part of job interview preparation; make it thoughtful & professional. Such as:
*If I’m hired, what are the three most important things you will want me to accomplish during my first six months at the company?
*What are the biggest challenges of this job?
*What kinds of people fit best with the company culture?
5. Plan Your Outfit & wear your smile !
1. You may need to review and analysis the job specification of the opening. You may think about what qualification & experience you have that fits the position. Also, you may also think about what questions the interviewer may come up.
2. You also need to do some research on the company which you offer you the interview opportunities, e.g. their background, business, world presence, structure, etc.
3. Prepare the outfit that suit the position. Try it before the interview
4. Check the location and plan for the transport you will take for the interview. Be Punctual
Hope this helps! Good Luck!
1. Research the company, ask a question about something you read.
2. Be willing to explain and descrive your eagerness for the job even if you dont have a lot of experience.
3. Ask questions about their expectations of you if you hired
4. Be punctual for the interview :)