How do I get people to invest in my business?

Asked Lynn, Massachusetts

I was thinking about starting a business but couldn't figure out how i would get people to invest in my business. #investing #e-business #investor

Holly’s Answer

Updated Los Angeles, California

This depends on what the business is, if the investor thinks he can make a profit, etc. There is so much involved in investing. A whole list, from proof of income and profit to going to the small business admin. for help so you will not need investors. You must stay within the law so this can get tricky. All states have different laws for business start up. The bank can help you get started too. There are many options for you to start a business. Make a prototype or a model of what you intend to do or if it is online you can start by looking at something close to what you intend on doing. I hope you make it cause we sure do need business people and new business operations. Good luck to you. Oh by the way the gov. has grants too at Grants.Gov

Small Business Admin. Government Grants. Gov. S.C.O.R.E. Legal Zoom