What can I do to improve in the future?

I want to become a business owner in the future and have things the way I would like it. I like the idea of helping people and still making my own money. I enjoy simple things like playing games, and I can learn very easy and fast. #entrepreneur #career #business

3

Blake’s Answer

Hello,

If you want to own your own business one day, I think one of the best things that you could do would be to have an internship with someone that has started a successful business. Regardless of the industry, there are certain things that apply to starting up a new business that are translatable.

Blake

1

Eric’s Answer

Hi Even, I guess this is the Sixty thousand dollar question.
1 What skills do you posess in your enthusiasm to own your own business?
2. Are your skills solid like skill crafting in wood, metal
or durable non durable?
3 Are you innventive?
4 Do you give up easily on hard projects?
5 Do you like to work ??
6. Do you shy away from authority figures?
7 . Under stand the most ideal thing is to analyze your specific talents. Find your passion and is it for the right reasons.
Get some paper draw a line down the center. On one side write pro vs Con place all of your ideas in these catagories.
Then write Down goals and objectives. How long will it take and the steps to do it.
Go to your local Department of Voc Rehab in your state they can help with your plans.
Also my personal advice since I believe in God start to get to know and include Him in all that you do.

0

Rebecca’s Answer

I am glad to hear that you want to be an entrepreneur and help people. It is really great.
Have you thought about what industry you like to start you business? Since you like playing games, would you like to start your business in games. You can consider to start games development company. However, you may need to have the relevant knowledge and skills regardless what industry you would like to start with. You can explore what interested in and determine what subject you will take in the college. You can then work in the industry first before you starting your own business.
At the same time, I know you would like to help people. You can offer opportunities to people like minorities, disables, etc. to work in your future company. Also, you can consider to do voluntary work using your knowledge skills as well.
Hope this helps! Good Luck!

0