What classes should I be taking to continue to search for my exact interest?

I like math, sports, and something with stats has always seemed cool but maybe even something with STEM would interest me. #stem #math #college

2

Peregrin’s Answer

The great news for you is that these days, statistics are used in almost anything, so your field is wide open. Taking statistics courses would be helpful to almost any career, if you are looking for some that are less obvious, I would recommend looking to see if you schools offers any Lean Six Sigma courses. Six Sigma tools use a lot of statistics but are applied to real world problems to improve things.

In more obvious realms Artificial Intelligence courses would provide a great deal of insight into another area that is being used in all facets of our lives.

Best of Luck.

0

Christina’s Answer

You have several options available to you. You could look at sports broadcasting or data analytics courses. Both involve statistics, critical thinking, and decision-making.

Christina recommends the following next steps:

Research careers in sports or stats.
Saved!
Search for a mentor or research the career for a famous person in the field.
Saved!

0