Experience on studying abroad

2

I am due to graduate this summer of 2017 (hopefully!) and I am considering a masters. I have stayed at a local university to complete my degree and have been considering studying abroad for my masters. I am considering Germany or Spain and I am from England. I was wondering if anyone could share their experience on studying abroad and if you enjoyed it and just how you found it in general. Was it hard to handle? Was adapting to culture hard? Is the language barrier troublesome? Is it hard being so far away from home for a long time?

Thanks in advance! #travel #study-abroad #masters-degree #traveling #living-abroad #graduating

2

Juan’s Answer

0

I think it is a great experience to see what's out there, besides your traditional zone of comfort (e.g. culture, language, culinary taste!) and to some extent you will benefit from the melting pot experience. It will definitely help you if in the future, you decide to embark with an expat type of adventure -short or long term.

0