Ensuring that you have a certain timeline will help de-clutter and prioritize everything going on.
Of course, it goes without saying that you're going to have to put in the effort to actually stick to this schedule, but falling into the groove means you've already conquered half of it!
1. Pay attention in lectures. Put down the notes.
2. Complete the assignment and projects on time. It can help you to understand the context.
3. Do revision after every lecture . If you have question, raise it tutorials asap.
4. Start prepare the assessment earlier
5. Form study groups with your classmates. You can exchange the notes. It can help you to find anything missing or better understanding contect.
Hope this helps! Good Luck!