Caleb B.

239

4

I have two jobs and I don't know witch one to pick

Hi i'm Caleb and my dad has a job that I wont to do but I also wont to develop soft ware how can I pick witch one #software-development

chat-bubble-icon1 answer

Hi!

It is great to have such a choice to make.

It is very important to make a choice that will allow you to enter a career area that will allow you to look forward to every day and get a sense of satisfaction and fulfillment and matches well with your personality, interests, and aptitudes. Here are some exercises that will help with your choice: https://www.themuse.com/advice/14-free-personality-tests-thatll-help-you-figure-yourself-out

When you get a sense of the appropriate career area, talk to the head of alumni relations at your local community college, as many people in this area get their start there, to arrange to talk to graduates in your area of interest to see what they are doing and how they got there and what advice they have. I got my start at a community college and found it to be a great start for my education.

Let me know if and and how this might help. Keep me posted. I would like to follow your progress.

Last updated Feb 23 '17 at 18:02

Schools Add a schools