- Proficiency in computer databases, statistic applications and logistics programs
- 5 years of experience in the logistics industry or related industry
- Experience in data mining, analysis and reporting
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, relational databases and ERP systems (e.g. SAP)
- Familiarity with supply chain processes (e.g.inventory planning, warehouse management)...
Do some research on programs geared towards your goal. Find some mentors within the field to bounce questions off of - you never know if an internship at a company can yield you an advocate. Find a way to get some experience even if you're working on your degree at the same time. Make a plan, then work the plan. You can get there with some work and determination. Good luck!
Anthony Kofi Hene-Amoah
concerning the career path of a
Logistics Analyst :-
1. Bachelor's degree in a field
related to logistics,
business management or
2. Master's degree.
3. Some certifications if you want
to go further.
4. Professional experience.
Best wishes to you.
Thomas recommends the following next steps: