im really good at maths, science and computer so is mechatronics engineering feild suitable for me in the future?

5

I'm a 9th grader and i really need advice. I'm really interested in #robotics and problem solving questions #career-details #engineering

5

Marc’s Answer

1
If you're interested in math and science, engineering is a great field for you. You really don't have to decide what type of Engineering you're interested in until you're actually in college. Just keep doing what you're doing, challenge yourself to learn more, and take advantage of opportunities to volunteer with organizations that might help you learn more.
Thank you so much sir for your answer, I appreciate it. Ashal I.
1

Rashaad’s Answer

1
If you thoroughly enjoy all those subjects then mechatronics could very well be a field that would pique your interest. Mechatronics Engineering programs tend to dive into electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, as well as some IT.
Thank you so much sir for your answer Ashal I.
1

0
If you have a university in mind that offers a mechatronics degree that would be an option. Personally I would recommend a fundamental degree such as Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. These two are versatile and the job description varies company to company. I have a Mechanical Engineering degree and do almost exclusively mechatronics engineering.
0

Simon’s Answer

0
Wow....you sound like you will make a good engineer. Other areas to follow up on are; communication skills, team building and writing which are also important. Good luck.
0