3
Asked 81 views

Where do you make the most money being an chef

hi my name is DJ I want to become a celebrity chef and get paid 50,000-100,000 a year.

3

0

Rahul’s Answer

Well! you have to first set your mind and think about the things you really want to do. Learn that one specific thing that you like to do the most with your heart. Some people go to Paris to learn how to cook. I don't think all the celebrity chefs went to Paris to learn how to cook . You can start from anywhere. Master cooking some dishes, make something to eat for your family and apply for jobs in your area as a chef. Some reality TV shows can help you too. Go as a contestant, and try to win the show. Once you win that everyone knows your name. And one last thing, don't share your dreams with others . If you want to do something then just go for it and do it. People will always try to demotivate you but you listen to yourself and do it and show all the people that you can do it. Celebrity chef demands a lot. If you become one then there is no turning back.
0