Cedric W.’s Avatar

Cedric W.

61

3

What college have the highest percentage rate of business management college graduates?

I want to know what college can actually help me and push me to get through college and graduate with a business management degree. #business #management

So let me start by saying that I don't know the exact answer that you are looking for. Sorry. What I can share is two things. 1) US News and World Reports ranks Colleges of Business each year. I have attached the link at the bottom of this post. These are very highly regarded programs which brings me to my second point. 2) These great institutions are not options for most people. They are often difficult to get into and even more difficult to pay for. If that ends up being the case for you; that's ok. Most universities can teach you the skills you need to propel you forward. So I would recommend looking at all of your options and assessing what is best out of those options. Good luck!
Last updated Sep 29 '17 at 12:08