Cedric W.’s Avatar

Cedric W.

76

3

How many years I have to attend in college to get my Business Management degree?

I want to know how many years it take to get this degree so I can start to prepare and know what to expect. #classof2018 #business #management

Hi Cedric, the average length would be 4 years. Generally speaking it takes 120 credit hours to graduate with a degree. Most students take 12-15 hours a semester which would be 4-5 classes. There is a lot of flexibility when it comes to setting up your college courses. Two great options for graduating in 4 years would be; 1) take 15 hours each semester and work or intern during the summers or 2) take 12 hours each semester and 3 hours each summer session (6 total). Hope this helps, best of luck to you!
Last updated Sep 13 '17 at 05:01 PM

The normal length for a Business Management degree is 5 years, I say that because of the difficulty of the classes that you will be taking. Some do it in 4 years but most of the people I know, have completed it in 5.

The Management major at my college is 126 credit hours. So generally speaking, you can take a max of 19 credit hours a semester with a min of 12hours to be a full time student.

This professional recommends the following next steps:

• Don't overwhelm yourself with trying to finish college in 4 years, I'm currently in this major field and the classes aren't easy.
  • A lot of the classes include computer systems, finance, and economics.
  • I recommend to take the hardest classes in the summer and you can take a max of 12 credit hours.
Last updated Jul 16 at 10:21 PM