1. Remember your end goal. You want to graduate or move on to a career at some point and you want all the best opportunities that are available to you.
2. If you have a lot to do, just figure out one thing that you wouldn't mind completing and then take it from there.
3. If you are stuck, get out of the house, listen to music or go talk to someone about their day or something to get your mind off the assignments for 30 mins to an hour then try to come back and see how you feel.
4. Divide up what needs to be done and tackle the hard part first. After finishing that the rest becomes easier.
5. Figure out the times of day when you work best and try to plan to complete assignments during that window of time (ex., are you an early morning fresh idea thinker or a night owl).