How can I stay on top of work?

I get all my work done but I have a ton of stress because I don't do it until the last minute. #procrastination

Honestly, I have the exact same problem sometimes I give myself earlier deadlines but that is still quite stressful you need to honestly eliminate all distractions, make sure you are working in a clean space, make yourself a to-do list so you can visually and mentally process the work that needs to get done. From there you just need to sit down and do the work no matter how painful it may be it is way better long run because you are definitely way less stressed out! I wish you the best and remember to give yourself breaks and treat yourself for all the hard work you are doing! Asia W.

3

Hi Natalie,

You pretty much answered your question in your summary, it is stressful because you are waiting until the last minute. Coming from personal experience, procrastinating can create a lot of stress. I would practice time management and setting some time aside to complete your schoolwork. Outline your schedule each week and pencil in time to complete your work while also setting time for personal fun.

Thanks!

Mike

0

You should start college planning to study every day. This can help combat procrastination. Attend your classes. Do the homework. When you find a class difficult, attend office hours early in the semester. If you continue to struggle, get a tutor.

0