If you had the chance to redo high school, what would you change?

Asked Chicago, Illinois

I am asking this question because I myself wish I could go back and redo high school.
#highschool #friends #memories

Serge V.’s Answer

Updated Linden, New Jersey
Beatrice, I ask myself this question all the time lol..... I would be more involved with groups and play more sports. I only played freshman baseball then I worked throughout my high school tenure. Also, I would focus more on my grades. Coming out of high school, my grades didn't meet a lot of colleges I applied to so I went to a community college my freshman year in college. Serge

Andrea’s Answer

Hello Beatrice - Glad to see that you finished high school too. As I look back, I don't think there is anything I would do differently, as those experiences made me who I am today. I would recommend that you focus on today, and things that can make a difference in your future. Determine what you want to be doing 1, 5, 10, and even 15 years from now. Figure out the steps you need to take to get there, and be laser focused on them as your top priorities. Go after things that really push you outside of your comfort zone, knowing that it is ok to fail.