Travel opportunities for historians

I will pursue a degree in history and would like to know if there are any jobs that will afford me the opportunity to travel.

#history #travel

2

Daphne’s Answer

You may want to consider the State Department

0

Brien’s Answer

England-see the london tower, and learn the history of how the Normans invade England over 1000 years ago.

0

Marilyn’s Answer

My sister was a history major and then taught history. I was a counselor and we had our summers free. We always wanted to travel, so we formed a tour company in the summers and took people overseas on trips. She loved the history part, so she planned the locations and researched the history, and I scheduled all the tours and held meetings prior to our trips. It was great fun, and we got to travel free, and for a teacher, that is a wonderful thing, as salaries are never great. I'm sure there are more opportunities out there, but this one worked for us. Best of luck!

Marilyn Lowry

College Guidance Consultants

0