What is the best way to stay in contact with co-workers after an internship?

I currently have an internship in Ohio but my school and permanent address is in New Jersey. The people here are good people and might help me in the future. I want to maintain some contact so the opportunity doesn't disappear. What is the best way to maintain contact even when I get busier in the future? #career-development #networking #co-worker #job

2

Fola’s Answer

I would recommend having a LinkedIn profile and keeping in touch with co-workers that way. LinkedIn is a very useful networking resource and will enable you to build more and more contacts as you progress with your career.

Fola recommends the following next steps:

Start building your contacts
Create a LinkedIn profile

3

Spencer’s Answer

LinkedIn is a great source to keep you in contact with professionals. Also, keep their emails. If there is one or two people that really made a difference in your internship, sending them a thank you card to the office, addressed to them, is a great personalized way of having them remember you and they will likely feel more inclined to support your in your pursuits.

1

William’s Answer

Hello Joi. I would recommend making a LinkedIn profile and probably get their email address.

0