VP of Infrastructure Engineering
First, you must be excellent at math.
Other skills required:
- Be inquisitive & creative, engineers are always thinking of a better way to do something.
- Attention to detail, sometimes it's just one small thing that causes massive problems.
- Good communicator, you need to explain things to non-engineers, as well as work with other engineers.
- Things change, you need to be able to adapt and learn constantly.
- Be logical, you need to make sense of complex things, and see how problems arise.
- Good at solving problems.
- Be all around knowledgable.
I would recommend you start by taking advanced math classes in high school, then start looking into the various types of engineering fields to see what you find interesting.