Best ways to study abroad?

Asked Yulee, Florida

I am interested in as many study abroad opportunities as I can get involved in, as I am seeking a degree in English education and wish to be an English as a foreign language teacher abroad, and would like to gain more learning experience living abroad. However, it is very expensive to do so and I would like to ask for help locating financial resources? #study-abroad #english-as-a-second-language #language-teaching #education

Tamasyn’s Answer

There are many different visas you can get. For example, I have moved to France. If you enrol in a French university, and are accepted, you are granted a student visa which allows you to work up to 20 hours a week, I believe. This allows you to work and study if you were a part time student etc. This could be one option. Many university’s also have international scholarships or exchange options too which could aid financially.

Ussually you can use your regular grants, scholarships, and loans from tuition to pay for your study aborad. I know that you pay regular tuition and that takes off a huge chunk of the travel costs. I myself didn't have a chance to study abroad but I know people who did. It shouldn't be extremely expensive depending on what your university offers. It will be more than regular tuition but I do know that your regualr tuition cost takes off money from the actual cost of travel. Your school should have some kind of program set up like that.