Career Questions tagged English As A Second Language

Osmar’s Avatar
Osmar Mar 13, 2018 585 views

What to do if I cannot imagine myself in the type of career I am planning on going into?

I have always been excited about being involved in the business world, but I cannot see myself working in a office or anything that has to do with that. I think it is a mental barrier because I am a first generation college student and many kids in my community just start working after high...

Rachel’s Avatar
Rachel Mar 05, 2018 441 views

Best ways to study abroad?

I am interested in as many study abroad opportunities as I can get involved in, as I am seeking a degree in English education and wish to be an English as a foreign language teacher abroad, and would like to gain more learning experience living abroad. However, it is very expensive to do so and...

Morgan’s Avatar
Morgan Oct 10, 2017 680 views

How can you be an advocate for ELLs?

I am a recent Michigan State University Elementary Education graduate with a minor in TESOL (Teaching English to Students of Other Languages). I might have a future in the field of ELL/ESL teaching. #ELL #esl #esl-teaching #teaching-english-as-a-second-language-tefl #teaching...