What is the best app to use for scheduling and studying for college?

2

I want to be very organized as soon as I can. I want to get the ball rolling before I even start college to be prepared for the next step in life. #organization #college-advice #stress-management

2

0

In order to manage stress you have to manage your time wisely. <span style="background-color: transparent;">You have to set a routine for yourself and stick to it for the most part. Once you get into the groove of a routine it will be much easier for you to manage your time and have enough time for everything you need to do (including relaxing). Make yourself to-do lists on a weekly basis, use Google calendar or a planner to keep track of events, deadlines, and due dates. In addition to setting a routine and sticking to it, plan out relaxing activities into your day. Or set aside a time, after everything is done for the day, that you can have "me" time. I have also personally found it essential to not only find time for myself but also make use of that time in a way that is best for me and my holistic wellness. I have found the HeadSpace app to be an essential tool in helping me relax and generally feel more relaxed throughout the day, Guided meditation, even if you have a busy schedule, will make you feel more at ease and relaxed throughout the day as a whole (not just when you have the time to relax and focus on that "me" time).</span>

<span style="background-color: transparent;">Set a routine.Use Google Calendar.Set aside Me TimeWrite weekly to-do lists and use a planner.Find a peaceful and restful activity that will help you feel relaxed.</span>

0

Katherine’s Answer

0

I use Google calendar. However, I think the more important point is that you are supposed to study 3 hours out of class for every hour in class. So say you have a class that meets 3 times a week for an hour each time. Then you would study nine hours out of class each week. If you have a lab that only meets once a week, in theory you should only need to study an hour outside of class that week. The other problem I see is that often students will put all their time into their hardest class, if you do it this way you will not be ignoring your other classes. They are all important and all effect your GPA. The reason I like google is you can put in reoccurring time slots and drag and drop them if you have to change something. You can also color code for each class. Good luck

0

Alexis K.’s Answer

0
Hi, Stacey, the best way to get the ball rolling and get organized is to visit your college, take a tour. For studying, I would do searches that are available at my college, there are often tutors and people that you can help you one-on-one if you do not understand something in class. Also, I would schedule my courses ahead of time, as soon as pre-registration begins, I would first schedule a meeting with an academic advisor, and make sure you are taking the courses needed for your major. If staying on campus, I would not join many organizations, just the ones I am interested in because you want stay focused in class. Finally, be yourself, stay positive, and do not rush through college, but enjoy every minute.
0