Kellen L.

106

2

How do I find a good roommate?

I am enrolling at TTU in the fall. I need a good roommate that plans on residing in the Engineering dorms. #roommate #engineering #dorms #college

chat-bubble-icon1 answer

Hi Kellen! Finding a great roommate makes a huge difference. A lot of universities provide resources to students so that they can connect with people similar to them before the semester starts. I suggest reaching out to the admissions office and see if they have any resources like this. I found my freshman year roommate by joining our class' Facebook group. There might be something similar on social media where you can start to connect with incoming students. I'd ask questions like: what does your schedule look like? Are you a night owl or early bird? What do you like to do for fun? How important is tidy-ness to you? This will allow you to avoid any major roommate issues that could come up. Best of luck!

This professional recommends the following next steps:

Last updated Apr 13 at 13:59

Schools Add a school