Are these common interview questions?

I feel these questions are examples. Can you tell me a little about yourself? Why do you want this job? Why should we hire you? What are your salary requirements? Do you have any questions for us? What is your greatest strength? #commoninterviewquestions #interview # interviewquestion

Poonam’s Answer

Yes, also you can add this question;

1.CAN YOU ENLIGHTEN US ABOUT YOUR PRIOR BOSS?

Every one of my bosses had a few skills worth imbibing. I have constantly endeavored to learn something new from them that includes my past boss.

2. FOR WHAT DURATION CAN YOU COMMIT TO WORK WITH US?

I adore new challenges and an opportunity to grow. As long as I continue getting these, I don’t feel I’ll have to look for a job switch. I’d love to believe that this relationship goes on for a long time. Be that as it may, I haven’t set a time limit for me.

A tricky one amongst the HR questions and answers.

3. TELL US ABOUT YOUR WEAKNESSES:

You need to be cautious while replying to this question. Try not to offer a shortcoming which will specifically influence your choice however in the meantime saying that you don’t have any shortcoming won’t be correct as well. Each individual has weaknesses, so it is simply fine for you to have some as well.

The most ideal approach to answer this question will be to turn one of your strengths into a weakness and say that others blame you for having this weakness yet you think it is imperative to work in this way. E.g.: “My associates blame me for giving careful consideration to the syntax structure yet I trust it is vital when you are writing the code to abstain from investing excessive time in finding and resolving the bugs later on.”

Another approach to answer this question is to offer an absolutely un-related weakness e.g. “I am residing all by myself for a number of years now, however, despite everything I can’t cook in an independent manner.”

Amongst one of the popular HR questions and answers.

4. WHAT RATING WOULD YOU GIVE TO YOUR COMMUNICATION SKILLS?

for more question: Hr interview questions

Gwendolyn’s Answer

Do you work well in teams? Do you need a lot of guidance from your manager? How do you respond to stress? Are you ethical? Have you faced life difficulties and how did you respond? Are you the right fit for this job? Do you fit in with the rest of the team and their work strategies? Do you know the position your applying to?Can you recognize your mistakes and how do you respond?
Think of examples from your life or personality for each of these and you will be good to go. Also, regarding the "whats your greatest weakness" question.... dont take this time to gloat about what a hard worker you are. Truly identify whats your weakness and provide a resolution on how you tackle it or how your working on it.

Sarah’s Answer

Hi Te'Shanti,

Yes, those can be some common interview questions, however interview questions will differ from interview to interview. They will change more drastically based on the role you're interviewing for.

I found some examples on Monster for you to check out. Just click, here.

Sarah

Thank you so much. I found the link that you left very useful it opened my eyes to many things I did not know. Once again thanks. Te'Shanti T.

Hi Te'Shanti,

Yes, they certainly are. Interviewers are going to want to get to know you personally and professionally. They'll ask about prior experience, strengths and weaknesses, prior accomplishments, and ultimately why you want to be apart of their organization. When interviewing be prepared to discuss all of your relative experience. And, I would advise to know as much as you can about the company (revenue, products they make, company history, etc.).

Thanks!

Mike